Westwood Junior High PTA
Record Your Volunteer Hours!
Please click here to record your WWJH PTA Hours!
What Counts as Volunteer Hours?
Check out this Top 10 List
Volunteer hours may be reported by parents, community members, and students.
- Attended, helped, or planned: Multicultural Night, Picnic, Supply Sale, Membership Drive, Field Day, Book Fair, Tuesday Folders, Muffins for Mom/Donuts for Dads/Pastries for Parents, etc.
- Donated treats, set up, and/or supervised Holiday Parties or Teacher Appreciation events.
- Volunteered in the school library or cafeteria
- Chaperoned dances, prom, or other similar events
- Attended school field trips, including overnight trips
- Helped/Talked or all the above with the WWJH ED Talks
- Served on their PTA Executive Board, including time spent preparing and executing their position's responsibilities
- Attended PTA Executive Board Meetings
- Attended PTA Membership Meetings
- Attended Parent Education or PTA Trainings, including LAUNCH
Watch your grade-level Facebook pages and the Westwood Wire for more information!
Westwood Junior High PTA Slate of Officers for 2023-24
President: Jordan Teeple
VP1 - aide: Toni Gates
VP2 - Ways and Means: Heather Gray
VP3 - Membership: Mac Nieto
VP4 - Communications: Catherine Fenoglio
Secretary: Mary Alyce Kaetzel
Treasurer: Trey Bunch
Nominations will be voted on at the April 26th Meeting
For more information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE FOR RHS MAGNET INFORMATION
Time to Join the WWJH PTA and Support Our Wolves!
Please update your family/student contact information and join the PTA!
Click HERE to start the online process.
This 2022-23 school year, Westwood Junior High families can help support our school, faculty, and student programs by donating funds to our PTA through a check-writing/cash campaign.
Our fundraising goal for the 2022-23 school year is $7000. If 250 WWJH families give a one-time annual donation of $30, we can surpass our fundraising goal! Click HERE to donate!
Este año escolar de 2022-2023, los padres tienen la oportunidad de ayudar a la escuela donando dinero para nuestra PTA atravez de la campaña de dar efectivo o escribir un cheque.
Nuestra meta para el año escolar 2022-23 es $7,000. Si 250 familias de WWJH da un sólo donativo de $30, podemos alcanzar, o tal vez superar, esta meta! Si familias optan por dar más, podemos recaudar más, ¡pero cualquier cantidad es apreciada! Haga clic AQUÍ para donar!