We are excited to announce that the RISD Student Athlete Pre-participation Physical Packet is now available to fill out online for your convenience. The website is https://richardsonisd.rankonesport.com.
Richardson ISD and the UIL require the parent/legal guardian to read and sign off on the following forms every year:
- • Pre-Participation Physical Form
- • Emergency Medical Release
- • Athletic Insurance Acknowledgement
- • Student Records Release
- • UIL Acknowledgement of Rules
- • UIL Anabolic Steroid Testing Agreement
- • UIL Concussion Acknowledgement Form
- • UIL Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness Form
- • RISD Alcohol & Drug Policy
All forms are now available to be submitted electronically except for the Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation. RISD requires that all student athletes in grades 7-12 have a pre-participation physical exam, performed by a Doctor, on file with the district annually in order to tryout, practice or play.
No student athlete will be allowed to begin participating in any tryout or practice, before, during, or after school, (both in-season and out of season) or games/matches until all forms are completed.
We would like to thank you for taking part in the process of submitting athletic pre-participation paperwork online. This new automated process will allow us to be more efficient in handling the forms as well as saving valuable resources. If you are unable to submit the forms electronically, then you can get the paper packet from your High School Athletic Trainer or Junior High Athletic Coordinator.
Go to https://richardsonisd.rankonesport.com
- First, create a parent account by clicking the Register Now button and entering the information.
- Next, you must verify your account through an email you will receive from RankOne. Then in RankOne, click on “Add a child” and enter your students ID # and last name. Once your student has been added, click on “Click to view forms/status”
- Click on RISD Records Release. Fill out the student information at the top and check the boxes next to the information that you wish to be released. Then, electronically sign in the signature box. Parents please input your current email and click SUBMIT at the bottom of the form.
To sign the documents, click inside the signature box and hold your mouse down. This will allow you to create an “Electronic Signature”. If you are using an IPAD or Smartphone, you may create an electronic signature by holding your finger to the screen and signing your name or by using a stylus. If you make a mistake and need to start over, click on the refresh icon next to the signature box.
- Click on RISD Extracurricular Activity Acknowledgement & Agreement Form. You will see “High School Guidelines” and if you scroll down further you will see “Junior High Guidelines.” Select the correct policy (high school or junior high) for your child and review it with them. At the very bottom of the document both the parent and student athlete must sign electronically. Parents please input your current email and click SUBMIT at the bottom of the form.
- Click on Emergency Medical Release. Fill in the boxes with your child’s emergency and medical information and sign in the electronic signature box. Parents please input your current email and click SUBMIT at the bottom of the form.
- Click on RISD/UIL Pre-Participation Forms. You will see 5 forms on this page that need to be read. You do NOT need to fill out these individual forms or print them. Just read the forms and then check the box next to it stating that you have read and understand each form.
- RISD Athletic Insurance Acknowledgement
- Acknowledgement of Rules
- Concussion Acknowledgement Form
- Parent/Student Steroid Agreement
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness Form
Then, fill out the information below and sign in the signature box. Both student and parent must sign. This signature will apply to only these 5 forms. Parents please input your current email and click SUBMIT at the bottom of the form.
If you need a copy of the UIL Pre-Participation Physical & Medical History form, click on “Download and Print” on the right side of your screen and then click on Physical & Medical History Form. Fill out all areas on the first page only (Medical History) and then print both pages. Take the forms with you to the Doctor. The Doctor will fill out the second page, which is the Physical Examination portion. Turn the physical in to your High School Athletic Trainer or your Junior High Athletic Coordinator.
Once you have filled out all of the information on each page you will have the opportunity to print the document if you so choose.
You will receive a confirmation email once the documents have been reviewed by your High School Athletic Trainer or your Junior High Athletic Coordinator.
** If you have any questions: High School student athletes please contact your High School Athletic Trainer, Junior High student athletes please contact your Junior High Athletic Coordinator.